Get into the holiday spirit by treating yourself and supporting the amazing girls of Cambodia in this 2-hour wellness event in which all proceeds will go towards the Ponheary Ly Foundation Girls' Domitory in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Please join Souljourn Yoga Foundation founder, Jordan Ashley, and lululemon Ambassador/SJY Board member, Lisa Bermudez as they kick off the evening with an hour long yoga class (all levels welcomed and encouraged to participate)
The evening will continue with complementary:
- beauty treatments by Smith & Brit including (mini-facials, hand treatments, make-up, etc)
- eyebrow waxing/tweezing by Rachael, owner of Proper Puss
- braid bar by Genevieve Cook from Broome and Beauty
- aromatherapy consultations and neck massages by Brandi Ryans
- skin reading and wellness regime curating by Alchemy Holistics
- juice tasting with Pressed Juicery
We will also have a holiday boutique open throughout the event! Purchase holiday gifts for your loved ones knowing 10% of every sale will go directly to The PLF.
Please CLICK HERE to purchase tickets and reserve your spot!